As a CCTV Operator, you will be responsible for monitoring QDF areas across the airport through CCTV systems and liaise with the Supervisors, Police, MOI, Qatar Airways Security and other agencies as necessary. To observe behaviours and identify individuals who may cause loss or damage to QDF product and property.
You will also ensure that security performance standards of QDF staff and contractors meet the specification stipulated by the security supervisor to protect property and facilities of QDF at the airport against unlawful interference, theft, and damage.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Accountable for Monitoring of CCTV and access control systems across QDF sites (airport, warehouses, retail sites, operational areas)
- Reporting and escalation of security and health and safety incidents identified from CCTV surveillance through to management, paying particular attention to fire hazards, flood, dishonesty, irregular conduct and unauthorised access and egress.
- Monitor, identify and investigate POS activity and alarm activations, liaising with security supervisor / officer and duty managers to escalate issues and concerns
- Contact with MOI, immigration authority, contractors and customers of QDF retail, Food & Beverage, QDF warehouses and other external agencies when required in relation to security and safety matters
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies and authorities relating to the protection of QDF employees, customers, assets and products
- Operate and monitor all systems within the control centre in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in line with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- Assist in handling incidents as directed or required by the security supervisor.
- Assist in evacuation of the Premises, firefighting and other emergencies as directed by the authorized DIA representative