QR15895 - Airport Services Manager | Qatar Airways | Los Angeles
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | Los Angeles
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Abour Your Job:
As the Airport Services Manager, you will be responsible for the safe and cost effective operation of QR flights at the airport. You will liaise with local airport handling management to ensure QR ground handling and customer service standards are met at all times. You will also liaise with Airport authorities and all government agencies at the international airport and represent QR at the Airport AOC.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the ground services strategy at a grass roots level, providing insights into customer demands and operational constraints to delivery
- Managing the daily operation and acting as a liaison between airport service providers and senior management users
- Providing input and recommendations to management regarding formation of short and long term range
- Defining goals and objectives and plans and programs directed to assure achievement
- Performing the personnel administration for direct reporting positions including selection, training, performance appraisals, employee development and affirmative action
- Leading, motivating and creating an enjoyable working environment that cultivates change and openness within the team, fostering excellent teamwork, a sense of commitment, reliability and accountability, establishing development and succession plans to enrich the team's performance
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelor's Degree combined with at least five years of management or supervisory experience within an airline ground service environment or GHA operational environment. You will need extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport/airline operation, exceptional leadership and team building skills and proven experience in crisis management.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
3. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)