We are looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in Paris and have responsibility for the development, planning and implementation of the marketing communications strategy. Reporting to the Country Manager your main aim will be to drive the brand and revenue for France, Netherlands and the Benelux region.
You will proactively propose well-conceived initiatives to maximize all available marketing, PR and communications tools within your region and ensure compliance to the overall brand and commercial strategy, ensuring that all activities are performed to plan and budget.
- Design and implementation of the integrated marketing strategy to deliver growth by identifying and targeting new customers and maximizing existing customer’s relationships
- Ensure all marketing communications collateral and brand exposure are in line with QR Guidelines
- Plan and carry out all marketing campaigns whilst maintaining accurate records of budget expenditure being a significant contributor to the overall business strategy
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys
- Manage external marketing and PR agencies
- Manage internal and external events and exhibitions as well as attending out of hours events where needed