QR15849 - Training Officer - Retail | Qatar Duty Free | Doha
Qatar Duty Free
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
About Your Job:
The Training Officer is responsible for developing and facilitating training programs, covering a wide range of personal and job related areas in accordance with an agreed training plan. The incumbent ensures that people are equipped with the required behavioural knowledge and skills to support the business in achieving objectives.
Your accountabilities will include but not limited to:-
- Proving high quality training to all new and exiisting emaployees within the organisation to enhance their skills in order to improve performamce effectiveness.
- Proactively enhance the new joiners experience through continiously developing QDF induction programme.
- Designing training and development programs for Qatar Duty Free Learning Academy based on both organization's and the individual's needs.
- To support the Training Specialist and Training & Development Manager on new initiatives and projects
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through observations, feedback and discussions with line managers.
You must hold a Bachelor Degree or equivalent, with excellent level in spoken and written English; you must have minimum 4 years of job related experience preferably in Retail.
The role requires a highly proactive, energetic individual with a passion for training delivery.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate