QR15845 - Lounge Duty Supervisor (maternity cover) | Qatar Airways | London
Ground Services (Division)
Europe | UK | London
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
'About Your Job:
We're looking a strong customer focused 'Duty Supervisor' (maternity cover) to manage the team within our Premium Lounge at London Heathrow. Reporting through to the Premium Lounge Manager you will lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our Premium customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5 star service Qatar Airways is renowned for.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supervise and participate in daily operations to ensure the team are delivering the highest standards of service to our customers
- Provide positive and effective leadership to the entire team whilst acting as an Ambassador for Qatar Airways to both internal and external parties
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve efficiency and quality of daily operation
- Implement effective rosters and supervise Days in Lieu and Overtime allocation with minimum risk to daily operation
- Ensure visual appearance of the operation is of the highest standard through regular monitoring
- Liaise and build positive relationships with other internal departments and external agencies, where applicable
- Manage conflict resolution and facilitate service recovery situations with guests
- Provide on-job performance monitoring and coaching to enable individuals to understand their current and expected competency level
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A relevant vocational qualification
- Previous leadership experience working within a 5 star hospitality, airport or customer service environment essential
- Strong customer service ethos
- An understanding of airport services (Altea or equivalent) essential
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels
- A willingness to build knowledge across the wider team ( Food and Beverage side)
- Calm under pressure
- Flexibility to cope with flight delays and disruptions
Please note this role works on a 4 on 2 off shift pattern (early shift 0445 start and late shift 2215 finish)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport