QR15823 - Senior Marketing Officer NSW Europe (MATERNITY COVER) | Qatar Airways | London
Marketing & Communications
Full Time - Fixed Term
Europe | UK | London
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Abour Your Job:
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Officer (maternity cover) to join our team in London and support the Regional Marketing Manager in the development, planning and implementation of all marketing strategies and activities across the North, South and Western Europe region. You will also directly contribute to the delivery of the region’s revenue targets by taking an active role in achieving the region’s objectives.
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager in defining and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy to deliver growth and meet revenue targets
- Ensure all marketing communication, collateral and brand exposure is in line with Brand Guidelines
- Assist in the execution of marketing activities, both above-the-line and below-the-line including brand and tactical campaigns, digital marketing, trade, events and social media, partnerships and sponsorship
- Steer and guide the regional marketing teams in the planning and delivery of marketing initiatives
- Deliver ongoing and timely reports to key stakeholders at Head Office and within the region
- Monitor budget expenditure across the region to ensure highest ROI
- Guide the markets in the development of data-driven marketing campaigns assisting with the interpretation of customer trends and market intelligence
- Support with the selection, introduction and ongoing management of all relevant outsourced agencies including but not limited to media buying, creative, events, experiential and social
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A relevant Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
- Strong background in marketing
- Experience working within an integrated marketing role
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task with high attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Proven analytical skills and commercial acumen
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport