QR15656 - Airport Services Duty Officer | Qatar Airways | Adana
Adana - ADA
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Turkey | Adana
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Airport Services Duty Officer, you will be responsible for supervising and controlling flight-handling activities such as Flight editing, Check-in, Transfer and Boarding in order to ensure a high service standard is maintained. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights and control the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also monitor the activities of all sections at the airport coordinating with various sections as required. You will ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring that passengers and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift in order to optimise utilisation and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations and conduct spot checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Overseeing and supervising employees and directly daily activities including recruitment, training, development and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery
To be effective in this role you will need a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combined with a minimum of 4 years of job-related experience in a similar ground handling supervisory role. You will need a good understanding of Conditions of Carriage and International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA and local authorities.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Recent Passport Sized Photo - with Blue Background
3. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)