QR15653 - Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Adana
Adana - ADA
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Turkey | Adana
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As an Airport Services Agent, you will provide an excellent service to customers at the airport terminal, and help create a stress-free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a total quality service and adhere to safety policies and security standards of the company.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Being visible to ensure that the highest level of service is provided in a professional manner
- Liaising with Check-In, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates
- Assisting Duty Officer to handle company materials and records
- Working with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Conducting pre-flight administration to ensure the smooth running of every Qatar Airways flight departure
To be successful in this role you must have a high school Qualification(O level,Year 10, minimum compulsory education. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an airline/travel industry. You should be service oriented with good interpersonal skills. Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedure is a strong advantage with fair knowledge of world geography and proven experience with the Amadeus reservation system.
Good interpersonal and communication skills in English along with knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport