QR15641 - Manager - Fixed Based Operator (Private Terminal Manager) | Qatar Executive | Doha
Qatar Executive (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will maintain oversight of operational issues and teams to ensure smooth round the clock FBO operation and optimum efficiency in line with best practice in the business jet market. The position involves being responsible for safety of visitors and staff of the FBO and safety on the ramp, as well as maintenance of all FBO equipment. The role holder will also be responsible for maintaining close contact with all FBO customers to ensure that the service meets and exceeds client requirements.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Developing effective strategic plans towards achieving agreed goals within specified time frames
- Having overall responsibility for initiating, building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Achieving and maintaining extraordinary customer satisfaction levels and manage customer expectations in line with the facility’s services
- Having accountability on all business fronts for the smooth running of the FBP facility
- Managing all ground handling and passenger handling activities and ensure all areas are well organized and of an exceptional standard
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree combined with minimum seven years of job-related experience. You will need prior experience as a Manager within an FBO Operation and sound knowledge of business jet aviation operations for this position.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport