This is a Lead finance Officer role that manages, handles and supervises Finance at the station in line with QR policies and internal accounting procedures. You will support the strategic planning, decision making, costing, project management, financial planning and analysis. You will also establish and recommend operating procedures; establish major schedules and task assignments within area of responsibility. You will also be involved in budgetary planning with a focus on cost effectiveness and control.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Understanding objectives of the company on revenue targets, cost per unit and timelines
- Verifying invoices including ICH invoices as per finance policies/IAPs and clear prepayment promptly
- Verifying/preparing payment analysis for all major expenses including DOC and report any abnormal variances
- Controlling budget for the station and give monthly exception report through review of monthly cost centre and calendarised reports
- Identifying reasons for variances and control cost by proper follow up with respective budget holder
- Coordinating with tax consultants in preparation of financial statements, revenue statements for purpose of business/corporate/income or any other kind of tax amount calculation to comply with local regulations