QR15456 - Senior HR Assistant | Qatar Airways | New York
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | New York
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Senior HR Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department on all personnel matters ensuring accurate and timely processing of all HR matters relating to operations in the region.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with the day to day administration of all HR functions including employee relations, benefits, and compensation as well as special projects, as needed.
- Performing customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all work.
- Submitting online investigation requests and assisting with new employee background checks.
- Performing payroll/benefits-related reconciliations to General Leader and other accounts.
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant bachelor’s degree combined with three years of experience within a HR focused role. Prior experience within the airline industry would be well regarded. You will need sound organisation and planning skills and have the ability to work well under pressure.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV