QR15453 - Finance Supervisor Cargo | Qatar Airways | New York
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | New York
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
You will be responsible for a range of accounting functions including general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, budgeting and forecasting, tax and payroll. You will ensure the correct and timely processing of documents in line with QR policies and procedures.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Working with business partners to prepare and pass accruals to ensure accurate financial accounting
- Ensuring supplier invoices are processed and accounted accurately through AP module
- Assisting with the preparation of budget files for management review and preparing budget submission files
- Ensuring daily sales/refunds are reported by ticketing offices, airport offices and collections are made 100% without shortage
- Correctly maintaining VAT records and all supporting documentation and details of any items disallowed are appropriately filed
- Ensuring payroll files are completed and submitted in line with third party payroll company deadlines and that payroll details are reviewed thoroughly and corrected before approval for disbursement
To be successful in this role, you will need a Commerce degree, or similar, combined with a minimum of three years job-related experience. You will have a minimum of two years of experience within the aviation/airlines sector with strong expenditure or revenue accounting exposure. User level experience in an ERP, such as Oracle, is required. A professional accounting qualification such as CA, CPA, ACCA or similar would be well regarded.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)