QR15451 - Senior Security Agent | Qatar Airways | Dhaka
Safety & Security
Group Safety & Security (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
South Asia | Bangladesh | Dhaka
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your Job:
As the Senior security agent, you will ensure that the security performance of Qatar Airways and contractors meet the specification stipulated by the Ground services and security department to protect Qatar Airways property and facilities against unlawful interference, theft and damage.
- Assign specific duties to the security agents regarding documents checks, ramp and CCTV duties as per QR security.
- Supervises individuals and the team and advice on travel document checks and security procedures at the airport to avoid fines being imposed by immigration authorities for inadequately documented passengers.
- Maintains regular contact with immigration authorities’ contractors and customers of Qatar Airways to ensure levels of protection and services are maintained at the highest standards to protect revenue.
- Supervises QR staff regarding security administration matters in order to be consistent with the rules and regulations of Qatar Airways security directives and procedures
- Liaises and coordinates with external agencies and authorities about matters relating to duty checks reporting incidents/damages
- Ensures the safety of passengers and/staff is not jeopardised
To be successful in position, you will have high school qualification combined with 3 years of job related experience. You will have knowledge of basic airport and security and reporting procedures. You will have knowledge of customer service procedure and standards, knowledge of IATA principles and standard relating to security as well as knowledge of current security technology.
Fluency in English (written and Oral) is essential to perform in this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV