QR15440 - Senior Marketing Assistant | Qatar Airways | Tokyo
Marketing & Communications
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Japan | Tokyo
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role you will support the Country Manager, Sales Manager, Ecommerce Officer and Marketing Officer in development, integration and execution of all marketing activity, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of all QR products from all distribution channels and targeted audience as defined in the country portfolio. Directly contribute to the delivery of Japan revenue target by assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy that targets existing and new markets.
- Support in the operation of target-oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence
- Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the region
- Check and benchmark latest marketing activities and promotion through offline and ecommerce channels that are introduced by competitors. Actively identify improvement opportunities and offer solutions to Marketing Officer and Ecommerce Officer.
- Support Marketing Officer in the development and execution of integrated campaigns across multiple media platforms to support key distribution channels including but not limited to; Offline travel trade, OTAs, QR.com, FFP program, direct ATO and CTOs
- Support the Marketing Officer, Leisure Sales Manager and Ecommerce Officer to introduce efficient destination campaign and revenue oriented joint marketing and tactical activities with National tourism offices, Chamber of Commerce, Embassies, Credit Card companies and other commercial partners.
- Assist Country Manager and Marketing Officer to deliver events and exhibitions to the required organization and region standard
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Support Ecommerce Officer to create E newsletter and landing campaign webpages on QR.com with appropriate local language translation to ensure timely and professional quality in Ecommerce activities
- Ensure post activity and campaign evaluations are produced, identifying effectiveness of activity and quantitative ROI
- Source marketing collateral and merchandise
- Continually implement opportunities to improve existing materials,
- Monitor Promotional / Giveaways / Collateral stock
- Support the sourcing and day-to day management of external suppliers and agencies for various projects such as advertising campaigns, event management, merchandise and collateral development.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Relevant vocational, tertiary or trade qualification (Degree in Marketing, Business or Statistics would be advantageous)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in organizing and coordination of offline events
- Native Japanese Speaking and Writing
- Good command of English Language
- Data Analysis and ability to articulate to external customers
- Good budgetary control skills
- PC literate with knowledge of Word / Excel / Access & Design programs / Powerpoint
- Able to spot and interpret market trends
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV