QR15416 - Senior Sales Executive | Qatar Airways | Bangkok
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Thailand | Bangkok
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of QR within the area of responsibility. Will be required to generate passenger revenues in the assigned areas and surpass the allocated targets. Protect existing business and constantly exploit new opportunities. Create maximum awareness of QR’s products and services.
- Plan and strategize selling activities for the assigned areas to ensure optimum revenues for QR, as established by Sales Management.
- Effectively manage accounts and key customers and effectively plan sales calls, submit sales call plans sales report, as required. Update the accounts and TA/TMC about QR’s products and services.
- Negotiate new corporate contracts with new Corporate Accounts. Renegotiate the renewal of existing corporate contracts. Participate in the RFP’s answering process.
- Be the lead in the implementation of each new corporate contract in their territory.
- Analyse, review the revenue performance of Travel Agent/Corporate Account/TMC and recommend actions accordingly.
- Carry out Revenue Performance meetings with these corporate customers.
- Research and report other airline schedules/practices/fares, events and other potential QR concerns and recommend corrective action.
- Maintain regular contacts with Travel Agent/Corporate Account/TMC, the travel industry, professional associations, universities and make every effort in acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR’s product.
- Represent QR at all Trade events recognised of interest to the company, carry out training products, seminars for Travel Agent/Corporate Account/TMC accompany Familiarization Trips
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Train and develop other employees, for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Management in Sales.
- Knowledge of GDS system, and selling experience.
- Experienced - minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Minimum 4 years in Sales.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of industry trend and customers’ requirements.
- Proven successful in meeting and over-achieving sales targets.
- Strong motivation to succeed in a fast growing company.
- Must be able to coordinate actions and activities, prioritize tasks, and be detailed oriented
- Be committed, articulate, and able to provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and with other departments
- Track record of revenue delivery
- Strong and established relationships with decision makers and influencers of key companies
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV