QR15275 - Reservations & Ticketing Agent | Qatar Airways | Manila
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Philippines | Manila
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines lines. Sell & Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
Contributes in generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue. Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers.
- Arranges reservations and routing for using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book
- Perform a proper flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce No-shows
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints
- Types requested flight number on keyboard of on-line computer reservation system and scans screen to determine space availability.
- Issue tickets and PTAs quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes.
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- Maintain inventory of available passenger space on flights.
- Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Control cash flow to ensure that the sales report is closed on time.
- Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue.
- Record and process reservations made by phone / fax / e-mail; action telex messages and authorities.
- Handle Help desk- assist travel agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/ downgrade proposals.
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds; process lost tickets and time barred tickets.
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Train and develop other employees, for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Certificate in computer applications
- Experienced - minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- Detailed knowledge of computer Reservation System –AMADEUS
- A sound understanding of mathematics and world geography
- Able to use Microsoft Office ( excel, word)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)