As the Senior E-Commerce Assistant, you will be responsible for developing IBE sales in the regional market by creating and updating website and digital content, coordinating price campaigns and promoting qatarairways.com as the key sales channel for the airline.
You will optimise QR visibility and implement campaigns aimed at achieving database targets and provide support in e-commerce data mining. A key focus of your role will be to manage QR’s online presence in order to strengthen strategic online partnerships and improve overall customer experience. You wil be reporting to the Country Manager in Sri Lanka
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supporting the implementation of promotional campaigns to achieve the target revenue for the region. This includes language translation, creation of online banners and e-newsletters, creation of dedicated landing pages and the updating of website content.
- Responsible for the online marketing activities aimed at increasing relevant traffic flow and sales conversion using Display, email marketing, social media and affiliate campaigns, ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard.
- Proposing sales strategies for the continued growth of qatarairways.com, including regular benchmarking against key competitors and delivering the QR direct strategy.
- Creating, modifying and managing website pages to ensure site information is kept up to date and meets commercial objectives and legal/best practice requirements.
- Developing and implementing initiatives to increase eNewsletter subscribers to achieve target
- Assist Marketing Officer to manage Privilege Club in terms of PC campaigns geared towards the growth and activity rate in order to achieve the annual PC targets.
- Support Country Manager and Marketing Officer in the communication of e-commerce activities, so as to drive revenue and increase loyalty of QR products.