QR15113 - HR & Administration Assistant | Qatar Airways | Sarajevo
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Bosnia | Sarajevo
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will assisting in the provision of a range of HR services to the Organisation within the assigned Country in line with local legislation and QR policies. You will provide full administrative support to the Commercial Manager including handling of confidential and sensitive information which requires a high degree of discretion and tact. You will also promote high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone, and personal contact. You will also coordinate and complete HR activities and requests, as determined by regional HR.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Assist in recruitment and selection and maintain and update employee personnel files
- Update leave records and prepare HR reports required by the HR Manager or Regional HRBP
- Work with internal and external parties on HR issues
- Provide a full range of HR services to employees from joining through to expiring of contract
- Provide full administration support to the station
- Take diction and transcribe shorthand and take meeting minutes so that the message is clearly communicated
- Preform various secretarial and administrative duties to support requirements and maintain the office
- Establish and maintain a confidential filing system, categorise and maintain manuals, and handle sensitive correspondence and other source materials
To be successful in this role, you should have a relevant qualification in HR or Business Support combined with at least three years in a job-related position. You should have previous experience working for a multinational organisation with exposure to an international working culture. Prior experience within the airline, hotel or hospitality sectors is advantageous. Key to your success is an ability to effectively manage your time and communicate well at all levels within the organisation. You should also be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph