QR15077 - Marketing Officer | Qatar Airways | New York
New York - JFK
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | New York
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will support the Regional Marketing Manager in the development, planning and implementation of all marketing and e-Commerce sales activities across the Americas. You will drive revenue and grow loyalty of all QR products from all distribution channels and targeted audiences as defined in the annual Marketing Plans. You will direct contribute to the delivery of the market revenue target by assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and e-sales plan that target existing and new markets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supporting the Regional Marketing Manager to plan, according to Head Office guidelines, the annual marketing plans for the Americas within the assigned budget to enhance the product position and to meet revenue targets
- Supporting the development of target-oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence
- Sourcing and sharing market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaign delivered in the region
- Ongoing measurement and optimisation of all marketing budget spend to ensure objectives are being met
- Observing and complying with all procurement, finance and contractual policies and procedures to ensure the region is compliant with company requirements
- Contributing in achieving the qatarairways.com revenue, share (penetration), online check-in (OLCI) penetration, conversion and B2C e-Newsletter subscriber database targets for the region
- Contributing in developing and implementing e-Sales plans with the support of the Direct Sales Manager
To be effective in this role, you will be need a Bachelors degree combined with a minimum of four years of experience in a similar brand or trade marketing position. Prior exposure to the Airline industry would be well-regarded. You will need sound strategic planning and analytical skills with a track record of maintaining a regional budget. Excellent relationship building skills across all levels of company management, with alliance partners and vendors is required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV