QR15055 - Senior Finance Assistant | Qatar Airways | Athens
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Greece | Athens
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to join the team in Athens and ensure correct and timely processing of documents in line with QR policies and procedures.
- Remittances as per payment terms
- Ensure all payables are supported by the required documentation
- Remain updated and aware of the company’s internal procedures
- Monthly Statement of Accounts to all customers
- Monthly closing activities according to the company’s timeframes
- Daily banking and monthly bank reconciliations
- Business correspondence with customers/suppliers
- Monitor receivables calendar to ensure timely settlement
- Assistance on the contract renewal process
- Reconcile customer accounts in order to clear discrepancies or disputes
- Reconcile monthly accruals
- Prepare and maintain payment analysis sheets and expense vouchers
- Monitor and assist in the tax compliance and filling
- Check and verify accounts prepared by the tax consultant in regards to statutory requirements
- Support on the budget process
- Perform physical assets verification and produce report
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent in Finance
- Previous experience within an accounting role
- An understanding of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Experience in a major ERP and advanced skills in Ms-Excel are also required
- Fluency in both English & Greek- written and spoken is a must.
- Strong team player
- Enthusiastic person with a positive can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must have full working rights Greece.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate