As an Administrative Officer with Qatar Airways Cargo (QR cargo), you will be based in Cargo in Paris and provide a range of Administrative, logistical and organizational support to the region. You will manage and evaluate administrative request from within the department and ensure all are within the corporate guidelines, including but not limited to proposals, manpower movements, leaves, duty travel requests, ticket rebate request, agency related queries and proposals. You will effectively support the preparation of reports and handles special projects related to the activities of the departments.
You will provide administrative support to the department including answering phones, distributing posts, word presentations, preparing power point presentations, drafting of letters, electronic communication, minute taking, setting up and maintaining excel sheets, management of database, file management, diary management, photocopying, faxing and other related duties.
- Independently manage and coordinate internal and external communication including handling all calls of stations/regional office in efficient manner.
- To act as first point of contract for incoming queries from external and internal stakeholders.
- Act as a link between QR Cargo department and other related QR departments as well as external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible in ensuring that the structure, standards, processed and tools as defined by the company are in place and maintained.
- You will assist in the maintenance and delivery of policies and procedures in the areas of human resource, health and safety.
- Support the line managers and the department in delivering planned projects within a specified deadline, in terms of documentations, follow ups and task coordination.
- Plan organize, and priories task.
- Maintain the highest standard of professional conduct at all times with clients and colleagues.