We are looking for an E-Commerce Officer to develop, manage and market the QR website to maintain its position as a key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversion rate and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration for Qatar Airways. You will identify, plan and implement sales initiatives, e-marketing activities, manage site content and eliminate any technical bugs in order to increase sales, strengthen strategic online partnerships and improve overall customer experience on qatarairways.com. You will also manage the Privilege Club in terms of growth and activity rate and implement PC campaigns geared towards achieving the annual PC targets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Plan and implement a program of promotional offer, value-add and ancillary product propositions to achieve revenue, yield improvement penetration targets for qatarairways.com.
- Design and manage online marketing activity to increase relevant traffic flow and sales conversion, using PPC, SEO, viral, display, email e-marketing, social media and affiliate campaigns; ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard.
- Analyse web traffic statistics and ROI of all e-marketing campaigns; compile regular and ad-hoc reports to senior management on site behaviour and campaign impact.
- Provide specialist knowledge to teams of Search Engine Marketing, email marketing, Affiliate programmes, online marketing partnership & relationship management, Display Advertising and use Social media.
- Expert knowledge of %S office, content management & usability.
- Familiarity with online marketing tools including ad creative.
- Grow Privilege club members as well as activity rate by implementing FFP campaigns.