QR15001 - Software Engineer | Qatar Airways | Doha
Information Technology (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be part of our team responsible to design and develop backend using Oracle PL\SQL technology. You will be involved in various phases of project life cycle including requirements analysis, development, testing, quality assurance and support. You must assist team in any production issues reported for problem analysis and resolve in timely manner
To be successful in the role you must hold a degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Sciences. You must have at least 2+ years’ of experience in development projects and/or handling support of large systems.
You must have hands on experience in one or more technologies mentioned below,
- Require expert knowledge in Oracle PL\SQL.
- Hands on experience in writing complex queries, packages, stored procedures.
- DB design knowledge is essential.
- Experience in Query optimization and fine tuning is preferred.
- Oracle SQL\PLSQL certification is preferred.
- Knowledge on any of the below technologies is preferred
- Big Data framework using Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark
- Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive or Impala
- Programming languages such as Scala, C#, Java or Python
- NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra or MongoDB
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate