QR14993 - Airport Services Duty Officer | Qatar Airways | Baku
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Azerbaijan | Baku
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Airport Services Duty Officer, you will be responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Duty Manager. You will monitor the activities of the various sections at the airport and coordinate with other areas. You will ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Acting as a liaison between airport service providers and users and monitoring the day to day operations
- Providing input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Ensuring passenger and aircraft handling practices confirm to safety and security requirements
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift in order to optimise utilisation and to maintain staff moral and discipline
- Resolving customer problems and complaints effectively across all departments including customer relations and providing resolutions for complaint handling
The successful candidate will need:
- Bachelor degree combined with extensive job-related experience specifically within a supervisory role for an airline or within the airport environment
- You will have a solid understanding of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations
- To be resilient, have the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and adhering to tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Azerbaijani (spoken and written)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)