QR14899 - Security Learning Specialist | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role you will be responsible for the facilitation and continuous improvement of security training across the Qatar Airways Group as well as approved external organisations in Doha and throughout the QR network. You should be responsible to ensure that certified training is delivered to the highest standard and that the training reflects the guidance and direction of governing bodies
- Facilitate learner focused training programs to a world – class standard, using adult learning and learner focused techniques
- Conduct approved assessments to measure level of students’ competence
- Monitor regular standards to ensure training is compliant and current
- Implement the effectiveness and efficiency of learning by delivering program to align with 70:20:10 principles
- Design and develop security related courses and programs which comply with the security regulations and procedures and best practice methodology as directed by the Line Manager
- Plan and design learning events (i.e. conferences, communities of practice) including implement opportunities for members of staff to network, communication, mentor and learn from each other
- Build strong relationships with the stakeholders, customers and teams within the organization to understand the learning gaps within the business thus researching and recommending the best practices in collaborative security – related learning
- Perform other departmental duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
You should hold Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 5 years of job related experience. You should have minimum 2 years of experience of Aviation Security Training. A formal Aviation security trainer accreditation required from ICAO/IATA/Civil Aviation authority.
We are looking for someone who has the Aviation security subject matter competence with an experience training in multi – cultural environment. You should have well developed interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken) with a sound knowledge on MS Office suites.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses