QR14856 - Lead Advertising Design Officer | Qatar Airways | Doha
Marketing & Communications
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role:
In the role of Lead Advertising Design Officer, you will make creative contributions to development and creation of advertising content for print, online media, and also for other kinds of brand and marketing communications materials, (signage, brochures and point of sale materials), ensuring quality and integrity of the brand by ensuring that it follows the company’s communication strategy and prescribed brand guidelines.
Key accountabilities of the role:
- Contribute to the creation of communication content for advertising and marketing communication which includes developing print and online advertisements and marketing literature.
- Responsible for quality assurance of content produced which includes checking for compliance to prescribed brand communications guidelines.
- Interpret and understand business and marketing objectives and effectively communicate the objectives in visual form.
- Develop creative concepts working with the other in-house creative team of designers in the Creative Services business unit within the Marketing department.
- Research, analyse and interpret data from various sources including online developing original, engaging and compelling brand communication materials.
- Accountable for effective communication with other areas of the business and internal stakeholders, providing Marketing and design services to support business development.
- Take ownership and accountability for the delivery of key Marketing projects and consistently manage the quality of all materials dispatched.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the head of department.
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design / Art / Photography / Advertising or equivalent with 5-8 years of experience in relevant field (advertising agency, design studio).
Preferably, you will have a proven track-record for designing for premium international brands. Working with airline, travel industry, hospitality or lifestyle brands is also idea.
Job Specific Skills:
Proficient in using Mac Platform-OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat Professional, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Keynote, MS Outlook/Entourage, illustration tools and skills. Ideally with 3D rendering knowledge, 3dmax or similar.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Ability to follow direction and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail in both content and output formats.
- Sound knowledge in pre-production and printing technologies.
- Digital imaging techniques/ color correction desirable.
- Knowledge of design applications, printing processes and technology, audio and video production and website design and development.
- Proven track-record and ability to create original content with the objective to inform and entertain via written, spoken, and visual media.
- Requires excellent time management skills to deliver quality marketing materials on time, and often requires managing multiple projects at the same time.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV