QR14768 - Senior Lounge Attendant (maternity cover) | Qatar Airways | London
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time - Fixed Term
Europe | UK | London
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
We are looking for a customer focused individual to work as a Senior Lounge Attendant (maternity cover) in our Premium Lounge at London Heathrow. You will report to the Duty Supervisor and motivate and inspire your colleagues to deliver the exceptional 5 star service that Qatar Airways is renowned for.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Participating in daily operations as per standard operating procedures relevant to the unit in which assigned
Liaising with all external parties to work cooperatively in processing all guest requirements
Maintaining exceptional standard of product knowledge to promote Premium Lounge and Qatar Airways product and assist with a diverse range of guest enquiries
Communicating effectively with all areas of the operation and attending and being actively involved in daily team briefings
Ensuring visual appearances of the operation is of the highest standard by regular monitoring
Liaising and building positive relationships with other internal departments and external agencies where applicable
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A trade or vocational qualification is essential - ideally within hospitality or customer service
- Experience within a Five Star Hotel/Hospitality industry or Customer Services position
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to promote a positive working environment
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written
- Computer literate
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate