QR14762 - Fare Distribution Officer | Qatar Airways | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As Fare Distribution Officer, you will be responsible for day to day fare filing activities and for the quality and timelines of fare filing. You will also ensure cost of fare filing is monitored closely and that every effort is made by contractors to minimise their direct cost and cost through to other 3rd parties; act as the fare filing expert with Qatar Airways ensuring sufficient knowledge is distributed to relevant parties.
Specific accountabilities of this role include:
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of Fares, Rules, Booking class, Mileage, Routing and Taxes on ATPCO/all GDO's so the fares are readily available.
- Be the connection point between Head Office Pricing and Fare Filing analysing filing request, prepare and sending filing cases, log and register filing requests, raise and answer queries where necessary.
- Manage any relevant outsourcing relationship related to fare filing and ensure timelines and obligations are met.
- Ensure the overall fare filing process is clearly documented and distributed to relevant parties.
We are looking for dynamic and passionate individuals with excellent commercial, analytical and communication skills that are focused on results and work well under pressure.
You will be a high calibre graduate with minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Airline tariffs/ ATPCO fare filing. It is also essential to have ATPCO trainings and knowledge of different CRS systems - Reservation/Fare/Ticketing.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)