In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two parties. Furthermore, you will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Develops and maintains long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.