QR14756 - Administration Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Mumbai
Full Time - Permanent
South Asia | India | Mumbai
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Provides effective administrative and logistical support to Senior Manager while promoting high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone and personal contact and in respect with QR policies. Coordinates and monitors existing and new contract benchmarks, follows up, renewal or terminations in line with QR policy, local regulations and set budget.
- Responsible for daily communications and coordinates with the local QR regional staff and Country Management teams to ensure the efficient and effective communications in a timely fashion
- Assists SM in developing, tracking and coordinating QR projects and departmental goals
- Review, prioritize and determine actions for all incoming correspondence. Research and draft responses
- Maintain regular contact with counterparts in other QR offices and OR staff in Head Office ensuring effective transparency in documentation
- Ensure assistance and support to SM in his/hers duties and that those duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain organizational unity in local office by providing consistent access to new communication and announcements as provided and released by Head Office
- Prepare logistics for management meetings
To be successful in this role, you will need a bachelors degree or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of 2 years of job-related experience.
Experience working in a secretarial function within the airline or travel industry would be advantageous. Competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications is required along with good communication and organisational skills.
You will need to be fluent in English (written and oral) for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV