QR14746 - Corporate Sales Manager | Qatar Airways | New York
New York - JFK
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | New York
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Drive Corporate sales performance through the implementation of a corporate sales strategy maximising revenue contribution to exceed revenue targets. Provides leadership on a strategic and commercial level for all Corporate Sales in the USA. Strategically develops and delivers Corporate Sales Revenue targets in the US, maximising the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets where appropriate.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Accountable for the formulation and implementation of Corporate Sales strategy to maximise both long and short term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Structures and implements a Busienss and Marketing to plan to optimize revenue.
- Managing a sales team - of both managers and professionals.
- Developing a team strategy.
- Full management of operating budget.
- Full revenue accountability.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be degree qualified with a minimum of eight years sales experience within the travel industry and/or airline marketing.
- Need to demonstrate solid exposure to global account management processes and must have prior experience working with the corporate segement of the airline market, which includes both TMCs and Corporate Accounts.
- Have a track record of implementing change
- Have a track record of delivering revenue
- Have experience leading and developing a sales team.
Key to your success is an ability to work within a multicultural setting to build commercial relationships to maintain existing business whilst also increasing market share. Sound leadership, people management and coaching skills along with a systematic and logical approach to problem solving are also required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)