QR14649 - Office Helper l Qatar Airways l Istanbul
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Turkey | Istanbul
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
As the Office Helper you will assist the office personnel with a combination of duties, ranging from general day to day office tasks that includes distribution of office correspondence, filing, photocopying, shredding documents as well as supporting the department with kitchen duties.
- Carry out general office duties (photocopying and scanning documents, distribution of mail and collection of outgoing mail, replenishment of office supplies, routine filing) and other routine functions as directed by the supervisor.
- Assist in maintaining sufficient stock levels of office/ pantry supplies and service forms.
- Prepare & serve beverages guests and undertake all other kitchen duties.
- Assist clients/ guests and office personnel when required
The successful candidate must have:
- High School Qualification (e.g. O Level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Up to 2 years of job related work experience
- Minimum one year in general office functions, preferably in multinational/airline/hospitality organisation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to perform a range of clerical tasks
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate