QR14645 - HR and Administration Assistant l Qatar Airways l Skopje
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia | Skopje
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
We are looking for a strong HR and Administration Assistant to join our team in Skopje, Macedonia. In this role you will be responsible to assist in providing a range of HR ad administration services to the organisation in line with local legislation and Qatar policies.
- Provide full HR and administration support to the Commercial department and managers
- Work with internal and external parties to resolve any issues
- Provide a range or HR services to employees
- Prepare/co-ordinate documentation required for head office (staff recruitment/ promotions/ resignations/ terminations)
- Assist with regional training coordination and provide local induction for new joiners
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on personnel policies and contractual obligations.
- Full administration support to the station
- Coordinate travel, hotel bookings
- Establish and maintain confidential filing system, maintain employee records
The successful candidate must have:
Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade Qualification (preferably in Business Administration) along with prior experience in busy office environment in similar environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Knowledge of local labor legislation
- Strong administrative/business administration background with good organisational skills
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills - Word, Power-point, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English language (Written & spoken)
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team and ability to build strong working relationships
- Resilience and can work well under pressure
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate