QR14644 - Commercial Manager | Qatar Airways | Skopje
Sales & Marketing
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Macedonia | Skopje
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Commercial Manager for Macedonia, you will provide overall leadership on a strategic and commercial level for all sales and other activities within the assigned station. You will strategically develop and deliver revenue for Qatar Airways, maximising the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets, where appropriate. You will be responsible for the effective management of all staff and company assets within the assigned station, including of airport staff.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Spearheading development and implementation of initiatives in the station that help build Qatar Airways global brand, increase industry esteem and preference, and establish ownership of the market space
- Managing relationships with other Airlines, Trade bodies, Government and Civil Aviation Authorities and general public in the station
- Steering, leading and directing the station team to deliver corporate and commercial objectives and in such a way as to enhance employee motivation and satisfaction
- Accountability for the strategic direction of Qatar Airways Corporate/ Trade and Leisure sales in the station of responsibility and defining the optimal way to increase sales by recommendations for routes, timings, aircraft type and other product development
- Formulating and implementing station sales strategy, including local corporate dealing policy, to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate
The successful candidate will need
- Bachelors degree combined with a minimum of five years of job-related experience (in a highly competitive airline/travel market)
- Sound product knowledge and an understanding of market practices.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and managerial capability is required.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. CV / Resume
4. Highest Educational Certificate