QR14632 - Senior Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Ho Chi Minh
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Vietnam | Ho Chi Minh City
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Provides quality service to passenger in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, airport hotel and baggage services as per company’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passenger and their baggage are handled in a consistent and efficient manner.
Ensure Premium Passengers receive total quality service and staffs adhere to safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Acts as the first contact between the Airline and its customers as well as all stake holders and agents who may need assistance with questions, portray QR image to the highest standards
- Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service, products is provided in a professional manner
- Ensure that airport operation meets QR’s standards; policies and procedures satisfy local and international safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all areas of operations, i.e. flight OPS (OTP), WBL, aircraft loading, baggage handling, departure, arrival, cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitors all Gate and Check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding of passengers.
- Ensure smooth handling of Customer service at the station.
- Liaises with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport Services Supervisors in all areas.
- Escorting and directing Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates etc.
- Assists Duty Officer to handle company material and records.
- Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully
- Ensures that the needed pre and post flight administration in conducted timely, recording efficiently all flight activities
- Handles administrative issues related to monthly/quarterly reports. Ensures requests on operational service failure matters are responded to immediately with a high degree of accuracy and neatness.
- Work with GHA and ensure all training records of their dedicated staff to QR are up to date.
- Assist Passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, and Residence Permits etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Develop and maintain god relationship with handling agents, suppliers other airlines and QR colleagues.
- Supports the development and maintenance of the right structure, processes and tools, in order to support the development, grow and maintenance of business.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by ASM/ Management.
- Trade or Vocational Qualification
- Experienced - minimum 3 years of job-related experience required
- At least 1 year in Airport Operations of a leading Airline
Job Specific Skills:
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to effectively manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- For Baggage Service preferable to have had exposure to Baggage Claims procedures & working knowledge of World Tracer.
- Courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as introduction to Civil Aviation and Passenger Handling.
- Knowledge of ticketing/construction of fares.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)