QR14522 - HR Coordinator l Qatar Airways l Bahrain
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Bahrain | Manama
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions with a key focus on recruitment and selection, HR policy and implementation, performance management, learning and development, HR projects and reporting for stations under your area of responsibility.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to contractual matters.
- Liaising with line departments to ensure that appraisals are done on time and to correct standard.
- Responding and communicating effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures to decimate correct information and first level service.
- Supervising the production and issue of standard response and request letter to staff departments and external organisations to maintain the internal and external service deliveries.
- Supporting and centralising data for appraisals and training needs in coordination with the Station Head.
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant trade, diploma or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years HR experience, ideally gained within the Airline industry. You will need a good knowledge of GOSI, passport office and systems. Solid experience in excel spread sheeting is also required along with fluency (written and oral) in Arabic and English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV