QR14404 - Pilot Selection Data Entry Assistant (Level 2) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Flight Operations (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will support all pilot selection functions, ensuring the effective input and maintenance of data into the system.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Acting as a one point of contact between the Pilot Selection Department and various departments
- Inputting various pilot selection records to include but not limited to, holding pool or candidate files
- Supporting the Flight Deck Department Managements in handling various ad-hoc projects, contract administration, various fleet issues and other administrative tasks
- Performing administrative and secretarial duties, composing reports, preparing and distributing correspondences, send faxes, reply to emails, maintain minutes of meetings, record all incoming and outgoing documents and maintain a proper filing system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts and being a key support role within an innovative and driven recruitment function
- Ensuring compliance and best practice methodology is applied together with the ability to use tact and discretion when dealing with people
To be effective in this role, you will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with at least three years of job-related experience. Prior exposure to HR systems and interviewing techniques would be advantageous. You will need to be detail-oriented, flexible in meeting required deadlines, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate