QR13127 - Manager Terminal Customer Services (HUB OPERATIONS) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Manager Terminal Customer Services is responsible for effectively organising operations resources and coordinating necessary activities throughout the terminal at Doha Hub. In this role, you will ensure efficient, productive and risk free operations . You will act as the primary contact and liaison for all Doha Hub Operational units while ensuring that the standard procedures are followed, a safe workplace is maintained and company values are uphold by all staff.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Manages and develops the Hub Control Centre and Customer Services team on a shift basis in the highest professional level.
- Plans resources and manages daily operations as per the standard operating procedure.
- Conducts and attends daily team briefings.
- Ensures that standard procedures, punctuality and safety are followed by all Qatar Airways Operations.
- Manages the relations between airport service providers and users, ensures workloads and resources are managed for optimum performance and builds the relationships with all key stakeholder in Hamad International Airport including external authorities.
- Fosters excellent teamwork and team spirit within Doha Hub team members.
- Makes decisions, recommendation and take action pertaining to operations. Uses unbiased rational approach to generate solutions.
- Liaises with Hamad International Airport (HIA) personnel and other airport agencies on operational issues.
You are a Bachelor's degree graduate with minimum of 7 years of job-related experience. You will have extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations and Ground Services procedures.
You have analytical skills, business acumen and problem-solving skills. You have excellent communication skills. You work easily with diverse functional and business units and large teams. You have good managerial skills with the ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills; ability to train and to foster teamwork among team members. You are able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Approved NOC for Internal Candidates