The Display Marketing Officer is responsible to support the launch, implementation and growth of the display marketing campaigns across the sub-channels, including Affiliate Marketing, Metasearch ( Comparison), Marketing, Prospecting and Remarketing. In this role you will assist in managing the airline's online display programme through the different channels and media available, including metasearch engines, affiliate networks, display networks, remarketing partners and other third parties. You will be also accountable in monitoring a defined multi-million sales target, administer the allocated budget and act as the central point of contact and coordinator to ensure campaign planning and execution is aligned within the department and between department and other business units.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Runs major promotional campaigns for the Display Marketing Channel
- Facilitate the finance processes, purchase order creation, performance monitoring and reporting, budget maintenance and invoicing/payments for the assigned channels
- Assist in the design, execution and measurement of creative/usability tests in order to improve advertising performance
- Perform quality improvement activities across suppliers and channel
- Generate, leading and establish contact with untapped price comparison and QR-related content websites in order to grow the base of the Display Marketing program.