QR12781 - Lead Maintenance Assistant (Commercial) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Corporate Services (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role you will be responsible for activities related to maintenance of commercial properties. You will supervise subordinate personnel, delegating assignment and ensuring jobs are completed on time according to Qatar Airways standards.
- Liaise with external contractors and internal clients
- Support all emergencies and ensure responsible back up is available in order to take corrective action as necessary
- Study and perform the scope of work and ensure that the work quality is as per Qatar Airways standards
- Determine design requirements to meet safety, accessibility and building code guidelines
- Set priorities, conduct regular checks, maintain proper documentation and paperwork and make appropriate decisions
- Together with the team, the Maintenance Team Leader will take responsibility for maintaining quality accuracy and completeness
- Implementation of Preventive Maintenance schedule with Service Provider without failure and record all the maintenance activities done on the repair log
- Coordinate with the Service Provider for furniture movement, power and data installation as per the furniture layout
- Ensure Facilities Management Systems (FMS) requests are completed as per the SLA
- Daily routine rounds of the entire premises of the building to ensure equipment, areas are clear from fire and other Safety hazards.
- Coordinate with the Storekeepers for timely collection of inventory items from the store
- Follow up with the Service Provider on daily maintenance activities and confirm at the site to ensure the work is done
- Relevant Trade or vocational qualification with minimum 3 years of job related experience
- Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical will be an advantage for this role
- Candidates having experience in Hotel/Hospitality/Hospital/Airline/Travel Industry will be preferred
- Must be Computer literate
- Experience in maintenance works of electrical, plumbing, drainage and air conditioning
- Basic knowledge on technical operation of kitchen appliances
- Experience in quality maintaining of floor and wall finishes
- Candidate with good communication skills both in written and spoken English along with handling customers in a polite and professional manner.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport