QR12599 - HR Call Center Agent | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
In this role you will support in providing service excellence to QR employees in relation to Government Services and Employee Service Centre through telephone, email in a professional and timely manner.
You will be responsible for the following tasks as mentioned below:
- Attend to staff queries related to Government Services department and Employee Service Centre over the phone, email and fax in a professional and timely manner to provide 90% resolution of inquiries at the first contact itself
- Ability to handle staff complaints and enquiries in an efficient manner by liaising with Government Service Department and Employee Service Centre when required
- Be updated with the new process/procedures and regulations related to Government Service and Employee Service Centre
- Maintaining and generating necessary reports as required by the job or internal division
- Be able to identify staff trends and provide recommendations to the management.
- Make outbound calls to staff to provide information as and when it’s required
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Management
You should hold a Higher Secondary Education with minimum 4 years of job related experience. A Bachelor Degree and a Certificate in Computer Applications will be an added advantage for this role.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), ability to work independently in an organised, multi – cultural and disciplined environment. Fluent in Arabic Language will be preferred.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate