QR12095 - Cargo Operations Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Luxembourg
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Luxembourg | Luxembourg
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As Cargo Operations Supervisor you will overlook and ensure that QR Standards and Procedures are implemented in order to achieve over all goals. You will plan, supervise and support the staff in order to provide quality customer service and surpass revenue targets while ensuring full compliance at all times with safety and security regulations.
Your main duties are:
- Liaise with Ground Handling Agents (GHA) and Head Office Cargo to ensure/enhance a high quality customer service in sales & operational areas.
- Generate maximum cargo sales in order to meet or exceed the set revenue/tonnage target for stations.
- Support import customers for clearance of their cargo.
- Liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control and operation export & import.
- Ensure all safety measures are taken by operational staff as well as GHA.
You will hold a trade, tertiary or vocational qualification or equivalent with minimum of 4 years of job related experience out of which a minimum of 3 Years of experience should be in air cargo operations on a supervisory role.
You will also hold detailed knowledge of IATA cargo handling and cargo services manual as well as current regulations. You should have ramp handling and load control experience of all types of aircraft and loading of cargo freighters and should have good communication skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV