The Regional Direct Sales Manager will be our e-commerce expert in the Region and will be responsible for the overall sales and revenue budget for Qatar Airways’ online business for the Americas. Besides focusing mainly on the e-commerce responsibilities, other duties would include reaching and driving the KPI Targets of the Call Center and Ticketing Outlets of the Americas. In this role, you will liaise closely with Revenue Management, local sales offices and the Marketing department to ensure online sales efforts are optimised to support the airline’s overall revenue generation. A key area of this role is to focus online sales towards higher yielding Economy class and Business class passengers.
Specific responsibilities of this role includes:
· Creates yearly strategic business plan and online marketing plan for qatarairways.com
· Works with the local stations to implement the overall online sales strategy for the Americas
· Ensures pricing competitive positioning of QR.com
· Enhances sales and marketing relationships with the OTA community.
· You will be responsible for coordinating the commercial team and the Americas Call Center in order to ensure that they are not only aligned with each other but also with the business objectives for the Americas region, by implementing and monitoring procedures, guidelines and strategies.
· Reaching the objectives and KPI Targets of all ticketing offices in the Americas region.
· Ensures online strategy is aligned with general airline industry and trends