QR11969 - Cargo Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Frankfurt
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Germany | Frankfurt
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As a Cargo Services Agent, you will provide cargo operations and customer service functions including interaction with customers and GHA for both import and export cargo. You will secure proper operational and customer service support to enable the station to meet Cargo targets; while ensuring full compliance at all times with all safety and security regulations/procedures as per Industry standards and company requirements. You will also be involved in identifying needs and improvements to cargo service and operational performance for the station; while staying abreast of the current local Government Regulations to ensure smooth cargo operations.
Key accountabilities :
- Liaise with local ground handling agents (GHAs) and with head office cargo departments to ensure a high quality service is provided by Qatar Airways (QR) imports and exports.
- You will support import customers for clearance of their cargo and liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely customs clearance.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of flight capacity and maintain a close coordination with QR Cargo space control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time.
- Ensure that notifications are sent officially on cargo arrival information, to freight forwarders, agents, direct customers to ensure cargo does not stay under cargo custody for too long.
- Weekly, monthly or whenever deemed necessary service reports including preparation system accounting updates on every flight departure.
You must be a minimum High School qualified however bachelor’s degrees holders are preferred. Your MS Office Skills must be at an advanced level, or have completed an MS Office certification. You will have 2-3 years in the Cargo/Air Freight Industry. You will have an excellent command of written and spoken English and currently be legally eligible to live and work in Frankfurt. Knowledge of TATA/TACT Regulations is preferred.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV