Cabin Crew Open Days | Worldwide | 2019
Experience the world like never before.
Qatar Airways will be running a series of Cabin Crew Open Days in various locations in search for talented individuals looking to develop their skills, open up new career opportunities and who share the same values and passion to achieve excellence in everything we do.
Our Open Days give you the opportunity to meet our Recruitment team and discuss your future career opportunities working for our 5-star airline.
Here is more information on what to expect from our Open Days: who is this for, how to apply and where we will be visiting next!
About the event
During our Cabin Crew Open Days, you will have the opportunity to meet a number of representatives from our Cabin Services Recruitment team, have one to one discussions with a Recruiter about your application and, if you’re successful, proceed onto our Assessment Center.
As part of the Open Day, all successful candidates will proceed on to our Assessment Center where you will participate in assessment activities and find out more about:
- Qatar Airways Group
- The day in a life of Qatar Airways Cabin Crew
- Career development opportunities with Cabin Services Division
- Company benefits
Who is this for ?
Open Days are available to any candidates who meet the criteria below and are interested in launching an exciting and fulfilling career within Cabin Services.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes for female)
- High School Diploma
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a multinational team
- Passionate about customer service and traveling
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Cabin Crew Open Days
We are hosting Open Days in the following locations:
- Chennai, India – June 15th
- Algiers, Algeria – June 15th
- Madrid, Spain – June 15th
- Dublin, Ireland – June 16th
- Bangkok, Thailand – June 22nd
- Paris, France – June 23rd
- Vilnius, Lithuania – June 22nd
- Kiev, Ukraine – June 22nd
- Amman, Jordan – June 29th
- Liverpool, United Kingdom – June 29th
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – June 29th
How to attend
Simply click on the relevant link and apply online.
As part of your application, you will be required to provide:
- An up to date CV in English
- Photocopy of your passport
- A passport sized photograph
If your online application is successful, you will receive an invite to the event along with information on how to prepare for the open day.
All Qatar Airways Ex-Cabin Crew must apply through QR careers website on the following vacancy “QR4263 - Rejoining Qatar Airways Cabin Crew”. Once you have applied online, please allow 21 days for our Cabin Crew Recruitment team to contact you. Please note that walk-ins will not be accepted.
Qatar Airways never charges applicants for interviews, security deposits, or for placement. If you are asked for money as part of any Qatar Airways recruitment, please do not pay and report it to firstname.lastname@example.org with all accompanying e-mails and documents.
Back to All Events >